AB Walls 10 Design Software
AB Walls 10 is a comprehensive design tool which outputs professional quality construction drawings, along with the technical support data. This program allows designers to transfer a conceptual layout from a site plan to a complete wall solution and then export to various CADD software programs.
- Documents to Support Designing
- SRW Walls and Sound Walls
Cross Section View
The Ultimate Design Tool for Segmental Retaining Walls.
The software allows the designer to generate elevation, plan and multiple cross sectional views of their retaining wall project. Additionally, its design capabilities include static and seismic calculations for internal, external and internal compound stability. AB Walls 10 can now take a designed wall project and print a complete package in one step making it an easy submittal to your client.
To receive your copy of AB Walls 10, contact your local AB Sales Representative.
Please Note: Files created in AB Walls 2007 are not compatible with AB Walls 10. Allan Block Corporation no longer supports AB Walls 2007 Contact your Local AB Representative to upgrade to AB Walls 10. Service your existing AB Walls 2007 Software.
AB Walls 10 is a complete segmental retaining wall design package, from conceptual drawings and estimates to as-built and forensic designs.
Here are just some of the features in AB Walls 10:
- Full retaining wall elevations drawn by entering elevations and stations in a spreadsheet-like form.
- Slopes above the wall can be drawn on the elevation to streamline the cross section design process.
- Easily add or modify stations or elevations when design conditions change.
- The plan view can be used to see the true retaining wall footprint on your site including the wall’s setback.
- This is critical in the planning and design phases of construction. An existing plan can be imported into AB Walls 10 to provide an accurate wall layout. This can be done by any CADD program that can create a .DXF file.
- Like previous versions of AB Walls, the retaining wall elevation is divided into multiple wall panels, each of which has a cross section assigned to it.
- Geogrid Lengths, Surcharges & Point Loads can all be customized to give an accurate representation of your site.
- Slopes above the wall entered from the elevation or assigned to each cross section independently.
- Static & Seismic Design:
- External Stability - with automated suggestion of design parameters
- Internal Stability - with easily modified geogrid parameters
- Internal Compound Stability (ICS)
- Additional gravity wall options available for each cross section.
- With the click of a button, output your design to a .DXF file that is compatible with most CADD programs. It is layered and to scale, ready to be incorporated into your construction documents.
- General Notes
- Cross Sections
- Cross Section Notes
Material Estimates and Proposal Worksheets
- After the wall has been designed in AB Walls 10, the last steps would be to generate a material estimate for the project. This includes all the material required to build the wall:
is type in prices for a complete retaining wall price.