for better walls
Estimate on the Go
Residential Retaining Wall Estimator
For walls 1.8m tall and under check out the AB Estimating App and estimate your project in few simple steps.
Available for smart phones and tablets this app is great for estimating on the go. For only $0.99 this app allows you to design your retaining wall and get product estimates in seconds.
Estimate Your Wall Projects
Allan Block makes it easy to estimate your materials. Download the estimating tool below to quickly calculate the amount of block, capstones, and other materials for your retaining wall, patio seating wall and/or fence projects. This estimating tool enables you to estimate any of your Allan Block wall projects.
Installing the Tool on PC
1. Download the AB Estimating (Windows).ZIP file by clicking the button above. Save this .ZIP file in an easily accessible location (i.e. your desktop).
2. Extract the AB Estimating Tool folder from the .ZIP file. The file can be extracted in several ways:
- Open the .ZIP folder by double clicking the folder. Drag the AB Estimating Tool folder to its desired location.
- Right click on the .ZIP folder and select Extract All. Follow the prompt to save the AB Estimating Tool folder in the desired location.
- Use a third party application to extract and save the AB Estimating Tool folder in its desired location.
3. Once the AB Estimating Tool folder has been saved in the desired location, open this file.
4. Contained within this folder are two items - a resource folder and the AB Estimating Tool.EXE. These two items must remain in the same folder to work properly. For your convenience create a shortcut to the AB Estimating Tool.EXE by right clicking on the file and select Create Shortcut. Place this shortcut in an easly accessible location.
5. Run the application by double clicking your new shortcut.
Installing the Tool on Mac
1. Download the ABEstimating(Mac).ZIP file by clicking the button above.
2. Within your recent downloads you will notice a file called 'AB Estimating Tool.app.tar' that has been automatically extracted from the .ZIP file you downloaded.
3. Double click on the 'AB Estimating Tool.app.tar' file to unarchive this .TAR file.
4. Run the new application titled AB Estimating Tool.